UFC members may take these classes on a walk-in basis. Neither registration nor payment is required. These classes are intended to offer a variety of fitness workouts at the beginner to intermediate level. Those who want to participate at a more demanding pace may do so at their own discretion as long as they do so without disrupting the intent of the class.
- Ballet Barre: Get the look of a dancer with ballet based moves and postures. This class will utilize light weights, small motions, and a person’s body weight to sculpt inner and outer thighs, abs, chest, arms, and back. No dance experience needed.
- Boot Camp: Military inspired moves will provide a total body work out. All exercises will be provided with several modifications to accommodate a range of participant abilities. All fitness levels are welcome!
- Cardio Cycling: Ride may include hills, jumps, flat roads, and a possible sprint to the finish line
- Cardio Freestyle: Mixed hi-lo and athletic sport style
- Fitness Yoga: This is a flowing athletic yoga-style fitness workout
- High Intensity Interval Training: High intensity and rest intervals using studio equipment
- Insanity: High Intensity Interval Training style intense cardio class
- Muscle Moves: Calisthenics and studio weight training for overall conditioning. The last part of class may focus on stability and balance work.
- Power Mix: Mid-tempo, lower impact cardio, step and total body conditioning.
- TurboKick: Kick, punch, dance, and sweat with this high energy cardio kickboxing party!
- Zumba®: What workout? Join the dance party! Lorena’s class tends to be higher impact and quicker pace.
- Zumba® Toning: Perfect for those who want to party, but put extra emphasis on toning and sculpting to define those muscles.