UFC members may take these classes on a walk-in basis. Neither registration nor payment is required. These classes are intended to offer a variety of fitness workouts at the beginner to intermediate level. Those who want to participate at a more demanding pace may do so at their own discretion as long as they do so without disrupting the intent of the class.
- Cardio Cycling: Ride may include hills, jumps, flat roads, and a possible sprint to the finish line
- Cardio Freestyle: Mixed hi-lo and athletic sport style
- Insanity: High Intensity Interval Training style intense cardio class
- TurboKick: Kickboxing
- Zumba®: What workout? Join the dance party! Lorena’s class tends to be higher impact and quicker pace.
- High Intensity Interval Training: High intensity and rest intervals using studio equipment
- MET-Reset: This provides a one-two punch to RESET your metabolism. Kathy and class participant Louise Albrecht, RD, will take you through a challenging interval training workout, and secondly support you to make positive, healthy eating choices.
- Muscle Moves: Calisthenics and studio weight training for overall conditioning. The last part of class may focus on stability and balance work.
- PiYo: PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. PiYo speeds everything up – including your results – by introducing you to dynamic, low-impact workout with flowing sequences that can burn serious calories at the same time as they lengthen and tone your muscles and increase your flexibility.
Mind & Body Classes:
- Fitness Yoga: This is a flowing athletic yoga-style fitness workout