UFC members may take these classes on a walk-in basis. Neither registration nor payment is required. These classes are intended to offer a variety of fitness workouts at the beginner to intermediate level. Those who want to participate at a more demanding pace may do so at their own discretion as long as they do so without disrupting the intent of the class.
- Cardio Cycling: Ride may include hills, jumps, flat roads, and a possible sprint to the finish line
- Cardio Freestyle: Mixed hi-lo and athletic sport style
- Cardio Mix: Best of both worlds with 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of resistance and mat work
- Dance It Out: Total body, high energy, cardio dance workout that is infused with all styles of dance including Hip Hop, Bollywood, Line Dancing, Ballroom, Disco, Broadway, African, Irish, Hula & so much more!
- TurboKick: Kickboxing
- Zumba: Classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats for a high energy dance party
- Balls & Bands: Toning using exercise balls, bands, body weight, or light weights. It will challenge your stability, develop your core strength, and give you an incredible total body workout.
- Muscle Moves: Calisthenics and studio weight training for overall conditioning. The last part of class may focus on stability and balance work.
- Interval Training: Tabata style workout with short, intense intervals to maximize conditioning in minimal time
Mind & Body Classes:
- Fitness Yoga: This is a flowing athletic yoga-style fitness workout
- PiYo: Combines Pilates, yoga, strength conditioning, flexibility, and dynamic balance