UFC members may take these classes on a walk-in basis. Neither registration nor payment is required. These classes are intended to offer a variety of fitness workouts at the beginner to intermediate level. Those who want to participate at a more demanding pace may do so at their own discretion as long as they do so without disrupting the intent of the class.
- Ballet Barre: Get the look of a dancer with ballet based moves and postures. This class will utilize light weights, small motions, and a person’s body weight to sculpt inner and outer thighs, abs, chest, arms, and back. No dance experience needed.
- Body Combat: An explosive and powerful mixed martial arts-inspired group fitness class with intense cardio and whole-body workout and toning. Sharing moves derived from Boxing, Kickboxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Capoeira, and Jiu Jitsu all set to fun and empowering music.
- Boot Camp: Military inspired moves will provide a total body work out. All exercises will be provided with several modifications to accommodate a range of participant abilities. All fitness levels are welcome!
- Cardio Cycling: Ride may include hills, jumps, flat roads, and a possible sprint to the finish line
- Cardio Freestyle: Mixed hi-lo and athletic sport style
- Fitness Yoga: This is a flowing athletic yoga-style fitness workout
- High Intensity Interval Training: High intensity and rest intervals using studio equipment
- Insanity: High Intensity Interval Training style intense cardio class
- MET-Reset: This provides a one-two punch to RESET your metabolism. Kathy and class participant Louise Albrecht, RD, will take you through a challenging interval training workout, and secondly support you to make positive, healthy eating choices.
- Muscle Moves: Calisthenics and studio weight training for overall conditioning. The last part of class may focus on stability and balance work.
- TurboKick: Kickboxing
- Zumba®: What workout? Join the dance party! Lorena’s class tends to be higher impact and quicker pace.