UFC members may take these classes on a walk-in basis. Neither registration nor payment is required. These classes are intended to offer a variety of fitness workouts at the beginner to intermediate level. Those who want to participate at a more demanding pace may do so at their own discretion as long as they do so without disrupting the intent of the class.
- Arthritis Foundation: Helping individuals with arthritis, related rheumatic diseases, or musculoskeletal conditions to enjoy a more active lifestyle while improving health in a welcoming, supportive, and fun environment.
- Balanced Body: Not just cardio and not just weights, we work all the major muscle groups as well as challenge our cardio endurance.
- Ballet Barre: Get the look of a dancer with ballet based moves and postures. This class will utilize light weights, small motions, and a person’s body weight to sculpt inner and outer thighs, abs, chest, arms, and back. No dance experience needed.
- Boot Camp: This military inspired class features moves for a total body work-out: core, cardio, strength training, plyometrics, and body weight exercises all done in a circuit-style. Each exercise will be offered with modifications to accommodate a range of participant abilities. All fitness levels are welcome!
- Cardio Cycling: Ride may include hills, jumps, flat roads, and a possible sprint to the finish line.
- Core and More: Abs and back. Abs and hips. Abs and legs. Get the picture?
- Fitness Yoga: This is a flowing athletic yoga-style fitness workout
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): High intensity using studio equipment. While you can adjust the HIIT workout to your fitness level, you should expect this to be a high energy and demanding workout.
- Muscle Moves: Calisthenics and studio weight training for overall conditioning. The last part of class may focus on stability and balance work.
- Power Mix: Step and mid-tempo, lower impact cardio combined and total body conditioning.
- Silver Cycle: Tailored toward the needs of our older, but still active members looking to reap all of the benefits that cycling offers. The instructor will spend time setting members up on the bike, reviewing form and positions on the bike.
- SilverSneakers® Classic: Move through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscle strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers® blended class that will focus on full body strength, stretching, and stability.
- Strong by Zumba®: Combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move.
- Zumba®: What workout? Join the dance party!