UFC members may take these classes on a walk-in basis. Neither registration nor payment is required. These classes are intended to offer a variety of fitness workouts at the beginner to intermediate level. Those who want to participate at a more demanding pace may do so at their own discretion as long as they do so without disrupting the intent of the class.
- Cardio Cycling: Ride may include hills, jumps, flat roads, and a possible sprint to the finish line
- Cardio Freestyle: Mixed hi-lo and athletic sport style
- Cycle + PiYo: Combine the best of both worlds 1/2 hour of Spinning and 1/2 hour of PiYo. Through Spinning we will do interval training, taking your heart rate up, down and then back up again. Then off the seat and onto the mat. PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. We will focus on exercises to strengthen and elongate your core abdominal and back muscles, and upper body. It is a nice challenge to your system for all those looking for an all-inclusive workout wanting strength, flexibility, focus, awareness, and relaxation.
- Insanity: High Intensity Interval Training style intense cardio class
- TurboKick: Kickboxing
- Zumba®: What workout? Join the dance party! Lorena’s class tends to be higher impact and quicker pace.
- High Intensity Interval Training: High intensity and rest intervals using studio equipment
- MET-Reset: This provides a one-two punch to RESET your metabolism. Kathy and class participant Louise Albrecht, RD, will take you through a challenging interval training workout, and secondly support you to make positive, healthy eating choices.
- Muscle Moves: Calisthenics and studio weight training for overall conditioning. The last part of class may focus on stability and balance work.
- PiYo: PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. PiYo speeds everything up – including your results – by introducing you to dynamic, low-impact workout with flowing sequences that can burn serious calories at the same time as they lengthen and tone your muscles and increase your flexibility.
Mind & Body Classes:
- Fitness Yoga: This is a flowing athletic yoga-style fitness workout