Seasonal Workshops & Special Class Options
Learn new techniques and skills in these special focus workshops or special classes that may include yoga, Pilates, resistance training, or more without the long term commitment of a multi-week program.
Preventing Injury in Youth Sports Seminar
Learn how to recognize “burnout” in your youth athletes.
- Symptoms of burnout
- Common overuse injuries
- Guidelines for youth sport safety
- How soon is too soon for sport specialization
- Monday September 18 at 6:30 PM
- University Conference Center Room 302 A
- Registration recommended but not required, call (717)531-7075 or email the UFC Front Desk
Come to our free seminar hosted by UFC Exercise Physiologist Lindsey Moroski. This seminar is for parents, coaches, or athletes who are concerned about burnout. Signs and symptoms of overuse and burnout, as well as strategies to prevent injuries will be discussed.