- New parent/child (ages 10 – 14) partner circuit class
- Build physical, mental, and emotional strength
- Encourage a positive and fun relationship with fitness
- Create a bonding experience between parent and child
- Form a positive relationship with yourself
Family exercise that strengthens bodies and bonds.
- Saturdays: 11 AM – Noon
- September 8, 15, 29, October 13 & 20, November 3 (6-Weeks)
- $75 Paid in Advance, $80 Paid Day of (Space Permitting)
- Online Registration
- Instructor: Adrienne Cray
About the Instructor:
Adrienne is a UFC Exercise Physiologist with her B.S. in Exercise Science from Old Dominion University. She’s an Arthritis Foundation Program Leader through the Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA) and is currently undergoing a 200 hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher Training Certification program.
- Contact Adrienne