“You don’t use the body to get into a pose; you use a pose to get into the body.”
- Concentrate on alignment and mobility in this flow-based practice
- Use specific poses to strengthen the body and focus the mind
- Expect a vigorous class – some knowledge of yoga is helpful but not required
- Individuals with tight muscles are welcome, however this class would not be a good choice for those with hip or knee injuries.
- If participants have a mat, yoga block, and strap please bring them; otherwise they will be provided
*Free Open House & Meet the Instructor: Monday September 11 from 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Mondays: 7:00 – 8:15 PM
- January 8 – February 12
- February 26 – April 2
- $60 Paid in Advance, $65 Paid Day of
- Instructor: Kate Toczek
- Online Registration
About the Instructor, Kate Toczek: Yoga is strengthening, calming, relaxing, invigorating, playful, grounding, and unending. That’s what draws Kate to it. She has been practicing yoga for many years and teaching for about 10. In addition to taking workshops and continuing her yoga studies, she holds a 500 hour yoga certification from The Yoga Loft in Bethlehem, PA.