Tai Chi & QiGong
Ancient wisdom. Modern science.
Do you need to slow down and disconnect for a bit? Tai Chi is a Chinese martial art practiced using softness and relaxation. The slow mindful movements combined with deep breathing guide our bodies and minds to balance strength, flexibility, and calm. Research findings suggest that practicing Tai Chi may improve balance and stability in older people and those with Parkinson’s, reduce pain from knee osteoarthritis, help people cope with fibromyalgia and back pain, and promote quality of life and mood in people with heart failure and cancer.
- Wednesdays: 5:45 – 7:00 PM
- July 24 – September 4 (No Class August 14)
- September 18 – October 23
- November 6 – December 18 (No Class November 27)
- $60 Paid in Advance, $65 Paid Day of
- Instructor: Suzanne Martin
- Online Registration