Personal Healing Yoga
This approach matches gentle yoga practices to the special needs of the individual who may be struggling with day-to-day stressors or facing serious illness. Yoga assists in strengthening your self-healing capacity by integrating body, mind, and spirit.
If you are generally healthy but would like to improve:
- Physical strength, flexibility, and balance
- Mental focus and emotional stability
- Stress reduction or peace of mind
OR if you are dealing with the challenges, stress, and uncertainty of a medical condition such as:
- Anxiety or depression
- Chronic pain
- Diabetes, cancer, fibromyalgia, etc
Personal Healing Yoga can be an effective complement to your medical care.
- Learn how to cope with stress
- Gain vitality and hope for recovery
- No prior experience is necessary
- Instruction includes breathing techniques, yoga exercises, meditation, and deep relaxation
Fee: $70 per session
Please note this service is by appointment only. Contact Dan directly at (717)512-1367 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The yoga therapy components of this class are based on an IAYT accredited program, not derived from the instructor’s status as RYT with Yoga Alliance
About the Instructor: Dan Coma, E-RYT-200, C-IAYT, has been teaching here for nine years and is a Certified Yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists. In addition to group classes, he teaches Personal Healing Yoga for students facing various conditions including cancer, anxiety, insomnia, pain and other chronic conditions, as a complement to their medical care. Structural and walking analysis is also available.