Yoga Therapy with Dan Coma
Yoga Therapy adapts the practice of yoga to the needs of people with health conditions to improve health and well-being, and complements standard medical care.
Dan is a Certified Yoga Therapist and will individually tailor a yoga practice to help your special needs, matched to your abilities. You’ll learn drug-free tools to ease anxiety, lift depression, and feel more hopeful. You don’t have to twist into a pretzel – if necessary the entire session can be done seated in a chair!
If you are dealing with the challenge, stress, and uncertainty of a medical condition such as:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, depression
- Chronic pain
OR, if you are generally healthy but would like to improve:
- Physical strength, flexibility, and balance
- Mental focus and emotional stability
- Stress reduction or peace of mind
Yoga Therapy for individuals or groups can be an effective complement to your medical care.
- Learn how to cope with stress and burnout
- Gain vitality and hope for recovery
- No prior experience is necessary
- You can bring a support person to share the experience, too!
- Instruction includes breathing techniques, yoga exercises, meditation, deep relaxation, and postural and walking analysis.
Fee: $70 per hour-long session
Please note this service is by appointment only. Contact Dan directly at (717)512-1367 or via email at email@example.com.
About the Instructor: Dan Coma, E-RYT-200, C-IAYT, has been teaching here for ten years and is a specially trained Certified Yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists. He works with individuals and groups, including the general public, physicians, nurses, and other medical staff.