The 2013 Wild Onions Theme is: The Reality of Imagination
Instructions for submitting work via email or CD:
- Please fill out a separate 2012-13 Wild Onions Entry Form for each entry. DO NOT include your name on the actual piece you submit.
- Poetry and prose should be typed in Microsoft Word and supplied on CD or emailed to email@example.com. Please include all contact information in the body of your email. (Name, address, phone #, email address, relationship to HMC/COM)
- Original artwork should be dropped off at the Humanities Department, Room C1743, with submission form. (Submission forms can be picked up in the Humanities Department or in the Harrell Library Circulation desk or downloaded from the link above)
- Digital images of artwork or photography (saved in .jpg format) may be submitted on CD or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all contact information in the body of your email.
- Deadline for submissions is February 1st of each calendar year.
To submit work online, Fill out the electronic Wild Onions Entry Form.
Electronic Wild Onions Entry Form.