Department of Public Health Sciences (PHS) Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Epidemiology, and Health Services Research Collaboration and Consultation
Faculty and professional staff in the Department of Public Health Sciences (PHS) offer collaboration and consultation in biostatistics, epidemiology, and health services research to researchers and students. Collaboration and consultation may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and analysis strategies for research proposals.
- Sample size and power calculations for research proposals.
- Advice on the selection and implementation of appropriate statistical methods for research data.
- Statistical analysis and graphical analysis of research data.
- Statistical reviews of grant proposals, protocols, and manuscripts.
Please complete and submit the Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Epidemiology, and Health Services Research Collaboration Request Form. The information collected on this form will enable us to best meet your projects goals. Within two business days of receiving your Request Form, the PHS faculty or staff member handling your project will contact you to schedule an appointment. In cases of emergency, and subject to the availability of personnel, PHS can provide limited assistance on short notice.