We are no longer accepting applications for the 2013-2014 academic year. Applicants are reviewed each spring for admission to the following fall semester.
Before applying, please review the Penn State MPH Program Admission Requirements.
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR FALL 2014
January 15th, 2014 - International Applicants
March 1st, 2014 - Domestic Applicants
To apply to the Penn State MPH Program, please visit
the Graduate School Admissions Portal, and select Apply Now.
To complete the application process, please submit the following items:
1. Submit application and materials online via the Penn State Graduate School Admissions Portal:
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
2. Mail transcripts to: PSU MPH Program, 600 Centerview Dr, Mailcode A210, Hershey, PA, 17033
- Two official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
3. Submit test scores to the Graduate School: Institution code 2660
- Standardized test scores
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (international applicants)
Questions? See the MPH program Frequently Asked Questions page.
For additional Frequently Asked Questions regarding applying to graduate programs at Penn State, please visit the Penn State Graduate School Admissions Frequently Asked Questions page.
Non – Degree Admission Students are permitted to take MPH courses as non-degree students. Please refer to the non-degree student instructions, for more information contact the Penn State Hershey Office of Graduate Education.