The College of Medicine announces a FREE workshop series to help early career faculty and trainees interested in mentored research. Learn from the experts what it takes to submit a competitive mentored career development proposal. Each session addresses a specific theme and builds upon the previous session. Attendance at all 4 sessions if highly recommended. Registration is required.
Dates: March 27, April 3, April 10, April 17
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Location: C3860 (in the BMR)
Learn How To:
- Assess which mentored award is right for you
- Engage your department chair/division chief
- Communicate effectively with program officers
- Select a primary mentor and mentoring team
- Develop a competitive submission
The last session features a panel discussion of K awardees and reviewers!!
For more information and to register, click here.